The GSC3570 is a powerful intercom and facility control station designed to provide businesses with a dedicated device to manage facility communications, door access, physical security and more. This device can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop as a solution for easy door control, intercom and paging communication, security camera management and facility-wide UC integration. The GSC3570 features a 7-inch touch screen LCD and full duplex 2-way HD audio. It offers a flexible network connectivity through 100Mbps network port with PoE or integrated dual-band Wi-Fi support. This SIP intercom and facility control station is designed to seamlessly integrate with Grandstream’s entire range of products, including the GDS series of Door Access devices, GSC series intercom and paging devices, security cameras and more. The GSC3570 is ideal for any deployment scenario where facility access, communications and security need to be centrally monitored and controlled.
- 7 inch 1024x600 capacitive touch screen
- Dual-band 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- 4x alarm input ports and 1x alarm output port for customized deployments
- Full duplex 2-way HD audio with advanced echo cancellation
- Secure Boot & Data, TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Supports PoE to provide a network connection to the device